- 200 g grated raw Sweet Potato
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Green Onions
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt and Pepper
- Grate a raw sweet potato into a bowl.
- Add three egg whites and seasonings to the bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Set your waffle iron on medium-high heat and spray with coconut oil to prevent the waffle from sticking.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle iron. Spread evenly.
- Cook for five minutes or until your waffle iron indicates the waffle is cooked.
- While the waffle is cooking, season chicken breast and cook in a skillet.
- Build your sandwich wrap.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Recipe yields: 1 serving